Hello There, Guest! Register

Regarding Paradox V4 Payment system
(11-23-2016, 07:54 PM)ExiLe Wrote:
Pricing changes.
Once the V4 is released, Paradox will be changing to a time based payment system. Where you pay for time on the cheat.
If you currently have a key with Paradox CE, You will be able to redeem it for 1 Month of free time + 2 weeks per additional game you have.
Meaning if you have a key with all cods, you will get 3 months of free time.

Note: Upon converting to a time based system, All released cods will be included with a key. You will NOT have to pay extra for each game.

Updated pricing:
1 Day: $2.99
1 Week: $4.99
1 Month: $14.99
1 Year: $49.99

Once this is in effect, we will be hiring on payed support and developers, So your issues will be resolved faster, and there will be more frequent and thorough updates.

Some additional features we will begin working on once this is in action are:
Cod4, WaW, AW, and BO3 off hosts, as well as Pre-Game AND All Client menus on ALL Cods to be included for FREE with Paradox V4!

I am well aware that this is going to piss a ton of you off, but I can assure you that it will be worth it. We have big plans in store for Paradox! Smile

IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO UPDATE TO THE V4!
If you don't want to update to Paradox V4, you are free to stay on Paradox CE. Your key will not expire. However once the time system is enforced, you will no longer be able to purchase Paradox CE. There will be one more update to fix current bugs, However there will not be any further feature updates.

When will the last CE update be released?
I knew it was 3 months but I only got 76 Days .-.
Experienced in: C, C#, C++, HTML, CSS, Java and Python
(12-07-2016, 02:24 PM)DevinOnDEX Wrote:
I knew it was 3 months but I only got 60 Days .-.
(12-06-2016, 11:22 PM)Faultz Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 11:15 PM)getbackmofo Wrote: I don't like this man, when I saw this I thought it meant u buy all the paradox for every call of duty for a one time fee but its a time payment system I know you tryna hire people and make paradox better but we not made of money ya know, lol

You don't have to buy V4.

I'm loyal to paradox I just don't like spending so much money especially something as bogus as a time table
I bet $20 mods won't end in 2 years exile its all just rumorsWink
(12-11-2016, 01:43 AM)Kronos Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 02:33 PM)bobbyovoxo1 Wrote: i bought all the cod menus because i support paradox you know its probably the best sprx out there for ps3, but i wish they gave a discount or something for the people who bought everything and now bought the new paradox v4

you some free time on V4 

they did put your old paradox key in redeem token it lets you use paradox v4 for 4 weeks
(12-22-2016, 06:52 AM)getbackmofo Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 01:43 AM)Kronos Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 02:33 PM)bobbyovoxo1 Wrote: i bought all the cod menus because i support paradox you know its probably the best sprx out there for ps3, but i wish they gave a discount or something for the people who bought everything and now bought the new paradox v4

you some free time on V4 

they did put your old paradox key in redeem token it lets you use paradox v4 for 4 weeks
I admit I like Paradox v4 it be cool if they can get paradox on Black Ops 3 next!!!
man imma play the crap outta bo3 when paradox come out for that
(11-23-2016, 08:08 PM)Microsoft Excel Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 08:05 PM)Gezza Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 07:54 PM)ExiLe Wrote:
Pricing changes.
Once the V4 is released, Paradox will be changing to a time based payment system. Where you pay for time on the cheat.
If you currently have a key with Paradox CE, You will be able to redeem it for 1 Month of free time + 2 weeks per additional game you have.
Meaning if you have a key with all cods, you will get 3 months of free time.

Note: Upon converting to a time based system, All released cods will be included with a key. You will NOT have to pay extra for each game.

Updated pricing:
1 Day: $2.99
1 Week: $4.99
1 Month: $14.99
1 Year: $99.99

Once this is in effect, we will be hiring on payed support and developers, So your issues will be resolved faster, and there will be more frequent and thorough updates.

Some additional features we will begin working on once this is in action are:
Cod4, WaW, AW, and BO3 off hosts, as well as Pre-Game AND All Client menus on ALL Cods to be included for FREE with Paradox V4!

I am well aware that this is going to piss a ton of you off, but I can assure you that it will be worth it. We have big plans in store for Paradox! Smile
Is there any way i can have the download link for paradox v2 instead of v4 because the v2 looks better
so i get 3 months free?

Yes.